Many houses feature a home office that serves as a command for a center for family paperwork, finances, and keeping track of school and activity schedules. Your home office needs to be functional, but you want it to reflect your style as a part of your home.
To help your home office feel more like a part of your home, here are 5 things you can use:
Consider using a furniture element such as a cabinet or bookshelves to store and display your office supplies in style.
- One with glass doors on top and closed doors on the bottom would allow you to display mementos and awards while storing less attractive office items out of sight below.
- You can use a sideboard or console as a storage piece for your printer and office supplies and use the top for paper organization.
- For an office that serves double-duty as a craft room, perhaps a cabinet with multiple drawers and open storage will help keep all your supplies sorted and neat.
Once you have chosen the big pieces for your home office, you can incorporate more of your personality through the smaller storage accessories and decorative accents.
- Rattan storage baskets help keep your supplies organized and easy to see.
- A unique magazine rack can be a great way to sort your incoming mail and bills.
With so many great options for making your home office work for you, the trouble will be narrowing it down to what fits YOUR personality and style. Come check out the great selections at Rare Finds Warehouse.